[dba-SQLServer] SSIS, SQL Server Integration Services, DTS

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 18 14:17:25 CST 2008

Gustav,

In reading your last post mentioning "SQL Server Configuration Manager"...below is my other post concerning this.  I'm at a point where I'm not sure what I have installed?

************I currently use SQL Server 7. I installed MS Visual Web Developer Express...and it added a folder MS SQL Server 2005. In the Folder under "Configuration Tools" it has SQL Server Configuration Manager...which I have no idea what it is. There doesn't seem to be a place to manage tables/SPs. Is the folder misleading or does this mean SQL Server 2005 has been installed? SQL7 and Enterprise Manager still seem to be working properly.

Any thoughts?
Thanks,

Mark A. Matte