[dba-SQLServer] SSIS, SQL Server Integration Services, DTS

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Jan 21 11:01:54 CST 2008

Hi Martin

Oh, right (or left it is) - I have been starring at the right pane only ... Thanks!

And right, reporting items only - too sad. I have to install the Standard version and I was about to but Office 2007 have eaten up my diskspace.

Have you done any work with SSIS packages?

/gustav

>>> Mwp.Reid at qub.ac.uk 21-01-2008 17:25:53 >>>
In my VS 2005 if I select File New Project right at the top of the list is Business Development Project. This is mainly to do with reporting services.

Martin

Martin WP Reid
Information Services
Queen's University