[dba-SQLServer] Version Control Integration

Nancy Lytle word_diva at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 27 15:37:47 CDT 2008

I don't know what your situation is about developers (how many, etc) but TFS
lets DBAs and Developers share so much more than just version control.  You
can add tasks across from Dev to DBA and have it included in their project
monitoring, etc.  The only problem can be if you use Linked Servers, then
setting up the version control can be a bit more of a pain, depending on
your environment.

Nancy