[dba-SQLServer] Newbie resources

Paul Nielsen pauln at sqlserverbible.com
Mon Mar 3 10:20:57 CST 2008

I'm admittedly biased, but SQL Server 2005 Bible, and Total training SQL
Server Dev would be a good start.

I used to be in Access so the differences between Access and SQL Server are
all covered.

You'll find that the big difference is that SQL server developer don't use
the UI, you'll type all your queries and stored procs.

www.sqlserverbible.com

-Paul ;-)