[dba-SQLServer] Copy a database using a store procedure or function

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 10:42:36 CDT 2008

You complain about the lack of a dashboard, but since you are a vb.net
guy that's like complaining that you've loaded visual studio but that
there is no ready built applett to let you run Sql Server code, and I
don't mean clicking and dragging the sql objects because that means
you stlll have to add all the connection objects, as you said you just
want a point and click. You're going to have to build something, many
of the suggestions are valid options that you can use in you VB.net
app you CAN dynamically call these different code snippetts and alter
them on the fly.