[dba-SQLServer] Copy a database using a stored procedure orfunction

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Mar 26 15:29:33 CDT 2008

Robert, you are being an ass.  Bulk mail is nothing more than advertising.
You get advertised on tv, on radio, on every web page and on your doorstep.
The advertising on tv and radio and on the web is wasting electricity but I
don't see you getting all green about that.  If you want to rant about
advertising, go to a list about that subject.

For bulk mail there are opt out lists, go get on one.  I get NO junk mail.
Spammers are a whole different breed and are by and large criminals.  To
call me one is an unwarranted insult and I would appreciate it if you would
cease.

KNOCK IT OFF WITH THE CRAP AT DIRECTED AT ME.  It matters not a whit to me
whether you like it, what matters to me is that you use the SQL Server list
to rant about your personal opinions about such stuff.  This is also not a
list to rant about abortion, or Christianity, or ...

We have an off topic list, take that nonsense there.