[dba-SQLServer] Copy a database using a stored procedure or function

Robert L. Stewart robert at webedb.com
Thu Mar 27 07:45:35 CDT 2008

John,

You can dish it out but not take it.

I am not "green." I was simply baiting you.
You swallowed hook line and sinker. I really
could care less how you make your living.

The point is, just ask for help and stop ranting about
the poor quality of the tools. If you don't like them,
then try doing the same thing with Oracle or MySql.
Then you will understand archaic.

Treat us as the professionals we are and I will do
the same for you.

Paul said it very well.

Robert