[dba-SQLServer] Momentary Adieu

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sat May 31 10:45:29 CDT 2008

You'll be first I call, Francisco. To hell with all these other losers on
this list LOL.

Thanks to the net, I won't be far. In fact I'll actually be closer. The
company has a T3 connection, so I shall be right in your face, almost.

Thanks for the good wishes, Francisco, and if you feel the need for a
vacation, you'll be most welcome to come visit.

Arthur