[dba-SQLServer] Imported data not seen

jean-paul jnatola at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 25 20:24:41 CST 2008

Hi all,I'm stumped here , i have imported data into table (successfully) but when I open the application (GP in this case) I do not see the recordsI know I'm pretty new to SQL but if I see the record in the table,  shouldnt I see it in the app?ON another note-  does anyone know any GOOD  Crash course SQL books?          Jean-Paul Natola

Color coding for safety: Windows Live Hotmail alerts you to suspicious email. Sign up today.