[dba-SQLServer] Really Interesting puzzle

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 10:43:38 CDT 2008

No I haven't but I will in a moment. Ok just did, and it didn't work. But
even stranger, I removed the \r, returning my file to its original state. I
then removed the timestamp column at the end of the table, and then re-ran
the bulk insert statement and it worked! Maybe my CPU just needed a lunch
break.

This is why they pay us the big bucks -- because we have lots of friends,
and no idea what we're doing, but collectively it works. LOL.

Thanks,
Arthur