[dba-SQLServer] Views

Elizabeth.J.Doering at wellsfargo.com Elizabeth.J.Doering at wellsfargo.com
Tue Oct 7 15:31:09 CDT 2008

Arthur,

I'm not following you.  I create a view, then use it in a stored
procedure:

	CREATE PROCEDURE [dbo].[procMyStoredProcedure]
	@MyVariable int
 	as

 	Select Field1, Field2, Field3 from uvwMyView where  Field5  =
@MyVariable

What am I losing?  I'm still returning only the records where my
condition is met.

Thanks,

Liz