[dba-SQLServer] Views

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 12:15:00 CDT 2008

That is my understanding of the documentation, Susan. The view pulls
everything to the client, which then filters out everything not interesting.
I could be wrong about this but it would be relatively easy to generate a
test. Unfortunately, today I have lots of work on my plate, but by tomorrow
I will have a 50M row table on which to test this hypothesis.

A.