[dba-SQLServer] SQL Server 2005 LDF Viewer

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 09:44:36 CDT 2008

One method to ensure you block what is happening.... you can run profiler
and monitor for just the tblPersonnel, there are also products out there I
think there is one by quest software that will allow you to view the
transaction long (you can download the demo and review).  Along with
profiler you can also add some security  simply lock down the security to
prevent deletes in this table.  hopefully your app uses a uid that is not
the sa or administrative account.  once that occurs you can deterime once
and for all if it is your app (or if it's someone else)

hth