[dba-SQLServer] Stored proc help for a newb

Doug Steele dbdoug at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 17:38:21 CDT 2009

What you sent was a screenshot of the 30 plus parameters that your SPROC
needs; this is pretty much meaningless to anyone who doesn't have access to
your database or its documentation.  I would say that you and I are totally
out of our depth at this point.  You need to find someone who knows this
database.

Doug Steele