[dba-SQLServer] Forcibly Delete SQL Server

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 11:56:39 CDT 2009

My SQL stuff is all botched up. I wanted to uninstall it all (SQL 2008
Developer, SQL 2008 Express and SQL 2005), but even that screws up. So then
I thought, to hell with it, I'll just forcibly delete the entire directory.
All the databases live outside that tree, so no problem there. Is there
anything else I should worry about? Is there any reason why this, followed
by starting again from scratch, wouldn't work? Are there a bunch of registry
entries to worry about?
TIA,