[dba-SQLServer] Stored Procedures - How can the code be protected?

Borge Hansen pcs.accessd at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 06:35:57 CDT 2009

Stuart,
In the scenario where I am installing an application consisting of an
Access/VBA Frontend and a SQL Db backend at a client's site - will that
hold?

Wouldn't the client's SQL Data Base Administrator and anyone else with
sysadmin rights on the SQL Server have access to all the SP code that I have
installed?

regards,
borge