[dba-SQLServer] AdventureWorks sample files for 2008

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Sun Feb 22 08:19:37 CST 2009

Hi Arthur

That zip can be found here:

http://www.codeplex.com/MSFTDBProdSamples/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ReleaseId=18407

However, I downloaded the 86 msi from that page and it ran fine on Vista.

/gustav

>>> fuller.artful at gmail.com 22-02-2009 11:03 >>>
I have tried several times to download the sample files for SQL 2008, with
no joy. The MSI version tells me the MSI file is corrupt. I tried the zip
file and received literally hundreds of CSV files with no instructions as to
how to import them or whether the order in which they are imported matters.

Does anyone have AdventureWorksDW2008 installed? If so, would you might
backing it up and zipping it and sending it to me off-line? I have the 2005
version installed, but there are significant differences, making it
difficult to use the book I have, Analysis Services 2005 Step by Step.

TIA,