[dba-SQLServer] AdventureWorks sample files for 2008

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Sun Feb 22 09:42:24 CST 2009

Hi Arthur

The zip seems to be for the situation where you do not have full text search installed and enabled.
Paragraph A3 here:

http://www.ssas-info.com/analysis-services-faq/29-mgmt/242-how-install-adventure-works-dw-database-analysis-services-2005-sample-database

/gustav

>>> fuller.artful at gmail.com 22-02-2009 15:32 >>>
Curious. I've downloaded the MSI three times and each time got an error
almost immediately. Also running Vista. I already have the zip file with its
dozens or hundreds of csv files but as I said I'm unsure how to proceed with