[dba-SQLServer] SPAM-MED: dba-SQLServer Digest, Vol 71, Issue 6

Robert Robert at webedb.com
Fri Jan 30 13:37:03 CST 2009

		John,

If you are dealing with learning the syntax and issues with it, I would suggest getting SQL Refactor from Red Gate. It will give you an underline at the offending place. It was and continues to be a tool that I use all the time. They have another tool that adds intelli-sense into the management studio that also might be helpful to you.

Personally, I have never been able to get debugging working correctly on 2005.

Robert