[dba-SQLServer] Run a DTS package from another DTS Package

Darryl Collins Darryl.Collins at coles.com.au
Wed Jul 8 21:12:01 CDT 2009

Yeah... I know. The company policy is giving me grief in this area.  The annoying thing is I can create the DTS packages and manually run them as often as I want, I am just having a hell time getting the scheduled so they automatically execute once a day. *sheeesh!!*  I know it shouldn't be this hard, but due to permission issues, it is.

Big company - they are not interested in changing their policy for lill ol' me.

If necessary I can make up a control-m agent for each DTS and run them individually, it is just a PITA to have to take that approach.

*shrugs*

oh well...

Cheers
Darryl