[dba-SQLServer] Counting Pages For Sub Query In SSRS 2005

Paul Hartland paul.hartland at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 8 10:14:50 CDT 2009

To all,

Been on this all day and have yet to come up with a good idea that works
well, we produce a report (SSRS 2005) on a weekly basis that we send out to
all our employees, telling them dates & locations of jobs that they are on.

What has been suggest is that we put page x of y, in the header of the
report so that the person knows that they have received all their required
pages of work.

In the main body of the report, their is a table with the persons job
details.  In one of the footer lines of the table are two sub-queries which
then list all the people that are also on that job.  This can
increment/decrement drastically, i.e. one day they will be on a job with two
other people the next day they could be part of a group of 50+, so the pages
numbers vary depending on the jobs they are put on.

Does anybody know how I can show the page x of y for this ?

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

--
Paul Hartland
paul.hartland at googlemail.com