[dba-SQLServer] NULLs

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 10:46:03 CDT 2009

Asger,  I do see your point, I guess I'm playing more devil's advocate here
since I DO user Nulls in my designs.  In the business world, generally where
the business is so large that they need to keep track of everyone in a
database to know who works for who and what their titles are, I typically
see a position created, and then it filled by the boss' son/nephew/etc, etc.
etc.