[dba-SQLServer] NULLs

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Mar 16 12:42:57 CDT 2009

Hi Dan

I think you - or someone else? - are contradicting yourself or someone else(?) - at least "me am totalyful confusticated" now!

/gustav

>>> dwaters at usinternet.com 16-03-2009 18:37 >>>
Well - that wasn't my argument. I think Nulls are fine and appropriate.

What I would not do myself is allow a FK to be Null.  To me that would
indicate a poor table/app design.

Dan