[dba-SQLServer] SQL Server linked to Teradata

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 17:32:40 CDT 2009

That's a good point, which teradata driver did you load?  I know often times
the vendor will have newer versions of said drivers, (ala oracle) where you
can update your oledb driver so that it works better with the 3rd party
database.
again I am not at all familiar with teradata to be very useful beyond Google
searches.