[dba-SQLServer] SQL Server 2005 unresponsive

Nancy Lytle nancy.lytle at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 11:26:50 CDT 2009

How is your SQL temp db set up, size location, etc? It could be the cause of your issue if it grows out of hand and fills up the drive it is on. Do you use Simple or Bulk logged recovery?  Have you tried running profiler or a trace to capture what is happening?
Just some ideas.

Nancy Lytle

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me