[dba-SQLServer] SQL Server 2005 unresponsive

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Sep 4 17:11:28 CDT 2009

OK so it appears that I have a raid1 500g drive that I set up previously and I just created a new
600 gb Raid 0.

So now, how do I move things around?  I do not see a gui way to determine where the temp db goes,
nor for that matter where the transaction logs go.  I assume that transaction logs go right in the
database unless you do something specific to split them out?