[dba-SQLServer] MySQL questions

Hans-Christian Andersen ha at phulse.com
Thu Apr 8 11:07:03 CDT 2010

Sorry if I have misunderstood anything, but would one solution be to change
which port to serve apache on? You could change it to '8080' for example. I
don't use xampp on Windows, but the directory layout should be similar to
Linux/OS X. If you look in c:\[path-to-xampp]/etc/httpd.conf, change the
port number on the line that says "Listen 80" and restart.

You might need to do the same on your virtual hosts, if that is a concern to
you. Changing "NameVirtualHost *:80" and "<VirtualHost *:80>" to whatever
port you decided to use.

Either that, or you could turn off IIS.

Hans-Christian
Software Developer, UK