[dba-SQLServer] CAL aware software

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 10:36:02 CST 2010

Hello John,

I am really curious what feature of MS SQL Server you need that would force
you to have to use the pay editions.  I know that there are lots of
features, but to date, I usually find that Express version works fine.
 There are plenty of utilities available to assist with administration
functions including backs etc.

thanks

Mark