[dba-SQLServer] Meet for a beer

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sun Jun 13 22:47:33 CDT 2010

I don't drink anymore but...

I am flying to Philly tomorrow and driving over to the Jersey side of the Lincoln tunnel for the
night.  I will be attending a trade show and a meeting Tuesday in Manhattan, then driving back over
to Philly Tuesday evening, and will be north of Philly through Friday.

I have no idea who might be located in those two areas but if anyone would like to get together any
evening except Friday (flying home) email me off line with contact info and I will get in touch.

Thanks,