[dba-SQLServer] Where does it go?

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 17:06:34 CDT 2010

Check out the profiler, expand the tree section under the events so that you can capture the SQL statements starting and completed.... This will show you what is processing, there are also rpc batches events that might be useful, I'm away from my pc at the moment so I can't double check. Check out on google SQL server profiler so you can trace the event.

Sent from my mobile