[dba-SQLServer] Question Concerning Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Prerequisites

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 12:51:58 CDT 2011

Hmmmm, it is my understanding that Powerpivot is an add in for Excel 2010.....

http://www.powerpivot.com/

I've seen demos of it and it is really a powerful tool for analyzing
Data Warehouse type data - almost gives end users the ability to
create their own data marts.

But it would be outside of a SQL Server DBA kind of tool.

GK