[dba-SQLServer] Users in SQL Server

Dan Waters df.waters at comcast.net
Sun Dec 4 10:47:12 CST 2011

I was working with a customer and needed to get a database copy for myself.
For some reason backup wasn't working (an IT issue), so I decided to detach
the database, copy it, and then reattach it.  However, I couldn't reattach
it because all my rights were associated with that database - once the
database was gone so was my right to attach a database!  Gotcha!

Dan