[dba-SQLServer] So what is super hot in the tech world?

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Dec 28 16:20:38 CST 2011

It does not matter what you or I think, it what is important and real.

That what is super hot in the computer business is Hadoop.

I may never use the product other than to play with but we have to keep
abreast on the market trends.

The difference between NoSQL and SQL databases is like Mya and
Photoshop...one processes thousands of images and one, just one image at a
time. We may never need anything more than Photoshop but for those in the
image and movie business, Mya is one of the products of choice.

Jim