[dba-SQLServer] I'm getting somewhere - still not sure where

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Feb 25 20:22:43 CST 2011

With Stuarts suggestion I am now able to log in as the sa, enter a password for the sa and actually
do stuff.

I am trying to upsize a single fairly simple table.  I can create the table structure but the upsize
fails immediately (and with no useful info in the miserable upsizing report) if I select to upsize
the data.

I am going to use the "create table structure" and then try just appending the data to see if that
provides a clue.