[dba-SQLServer] RV: Change default backup destination and reductionof log file size

Borge Hansen pcs.accessd at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 00:21:11 CST 2011

Asger,
Yes, it was! Very helpful.
In SSMS it's not that intuitive - and searching BOL got me nowhere.
That's why this list is what it is: indispensable
I've been on this list for about 10 years and it has been a life saver
on many occasions. I agree that it would be a good idea to follow up
with a 'problem solved' message when appropriate with a summary of the
issue and how it was solved, or just a heads up when a reply was
helpful.
Regards
Borge