[dba-SQLServer] Update Foreign Keys

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 10:54:12 CDT 2011

In this case, the client is an engineer and also has experience in Access.
In fact, he wrote the first version of the app, and then brought me in when
the requirements went beyond his skill set. We've been working together for
five years, and I consider him a very good friend. He never dictates
anything to do with db architecture. We kick subjects around a lot, though;
he considers that exercise a learning experience.