[dba-SQLServer] [AccessD] Access runtime (an maybe full install?)

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sun Mar 13 22:27:45 CDT 2011

And it runs on the friend's old machine as well.  It feels like I might be working now.

I have to say this has been one of the most complex jobs I have taken on, with Hamachi VPN networks,
a virtual machine running the sql server database, and then the client machine running Hamachi and
an Access 2007 runtime.  Safe zones, sql server drivers not installed.

It has been a challenge getting this running.