[dba-SQLServer] FW: The passing of Drew Wutka

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 15:16:36 CDT 2011

This makes me a very sad person indeed. I keep thinking of all my misdeeds
and that somehow I manage to survive, when other people who have done
thousands of good things and few bad, pass before me.

Drew contributed a vast amount to this community. I never met him in person
but have exchanged hundreds of emails with him, and came to regard him as a
friend. I am kind of speechless receiving this information. He gave his best
to us all.

A.