[dba-SQLServer] Microsoft is moving ahead

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Oct 14 17:37:33 CDT 2011

LOL.  And maybe you will eventually discover that NoSQL is targeted at people with a a million blade
servers / million dollars in a data center and will quit haranguing me?  ;)

I see NO NOSQL in my future.

I have already solved my issues the same way that these guys did.  Jillions of cores and 64
gigabytes of RAM, and compression.  My hour long processes are under a minute or two.

It would be interesting to actually show you what I do Jim.  You would instantly quit this nonsense.

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it