[dba-SQLServer] OK, I give up - was "John needs NoSQL"

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sun Oct 16 07:29:45 CDT 2011

I can Google, and I do.  What I see is that they are not intended to solve the same problem set as
SQL.  I have spent several hours now reading articles on what they do.

Are you saying that you actually use NOSQL?  If so why don't you discuss what kinds of problems you
are solving with NOSQL.

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it