[dba-SQLServer] Microsoft is moving ahead

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sun Oct 16 15:57:26 CDT 2011

Hi Hans:

Maybe you can give the facts and figures on a NOSQL implementation. These
figures would be:

1. The size and resources of the equipment/hardware you have experience
with.
2. How much data is being handled with this equipment?
3. Some basic guesstimates of the costs of this implementation.
4. How successful is NoSQL in retrieving complex data requests.
5. Anything thing else that you would think is relevant.

Once the facts and figures could be put together, it would put an end to the
controversy, which at the moment is just hearsay.

Jim