[dba-SQLServer] Using SQL Server through my web site

rls at webedb.com rls at webedb.com
Thu Oct 20 12:58:13 CDT 2011

	I use ARVIXE.com for my hosting.  I paid about $200 for 2 years of
hosting.  I get unlimited SQL and MySQL databases.

	The hitch is that they are Express databases.  So, I do have the 10
GB limit.  But, if I am getting that big, I should be paying for a
server co-located there or dedicated to my use.

	I can use SSMS against the databases I create there.  I have also
used SSIS to move data there from my desktop databases.