[dba-SQLServer] Syncing Virtual Machines

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Oct 26 14:31:12 CDT 2011

You are not "losing money" while maintaining your systems any more than you are when you
are doing your tax returns, learning how to program in C# (professional development)
and.doing all the other things needed to run your business.

You set your billing rate to generate your required income from your billable hours/outputs
factoring in that 75%.

--
Stuart