[dba-SQLServer] Syncing Virtual Machines

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 06:51:58 CDT 2011

Out of curiosity how much do you bill for spending 47 hours for just
the right YouTube clip to post into an email? Or is this part of your
non-billable crap?

Hahaha, since you talk that you make plenty of $$, then you can afford
to just Suck it Up!!

That's all part of the joy of running your own business.

:) now quit wasting your time on non-billable crap and get back to those VMs!

Sent from my mobile