[dba-SQLServer] [AccessD] MySQL

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sun Sep 18 15:49:29 CDT 2011

Hi Mark:

The old 4GB to 10GB data limit depending on which version you have access
to; only uses one of GB of RAM max and one CPU.

If the client is not using a application that is data or user heavy then MS
SQL Express is an excellent choice. Otherwise it is either the serious
options like MS SQL or Oracle (I personally like these beast but not many
smaller businesses seem willing to anti-up) or some of the low cost
alternatives which can support all the way up to heavy load enterprises.

Jim