[dba-SQLServer] [AccessD] MySQL

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sun Sep 18 22:17:34 CDT 2011

LOL.  Well you make a huge assumption here, that I know squat about PHP and a web server.

I installed wampserver just fine (I guess).  At least I can click it.  But phpMyAdmin... we're
talking right into Linux / php gobbledygeek.  untar into your webserver document root....

Yea right.  ;)

This weekend I got an XP VM up, all SPs applied.  Hamachi installed and joined to one of my
networks.  MySQL installed and poked it with a stick.  WampServer installed and running (doing what
I know not).  phpMyAdmin downloaded and unzipped.  And there we sit...

I'm going to bed.