[dba-SQLServer] [AccessD] MySQL

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Sep 20 07:02:05 CDT 2011

Mark,

One of my "memories of a lifetime" was coming to Ireland to work with you.  I just wanted to tell
you that.

Driving in to and from work with you every day, discussing everything from databases to philosophy.
  Mary came over and she and I got to travel Ireland for two weeks.  Quite a wonderful experience.
You were a most gracious host, putting up with me.