[dba-SQLServer] [AccessD] MySQL

Jim Lawrence jlawrenc1 at shaw.ca
Tue Sep 20 13:10:37 CDT 2011

Hi John:

The truth be known, NOSQL or Reduce data-set databases would solve your
data, memory and resource problems with effortless ease. That could not be
said for the support tech, yourself; who would would virtually have start
learning from square one, with little help or documentation.

Getting skilled in the new frontier is for bright young techs and old techs
with more time on their hands than money. ;-)

Jim