[dba-SQLServer] Reporting in ASP.NET WITHOUT SSRS or Crystal

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Feb 10 01:44:01 CST 2012

Hi Steve

Did you peruse our Northwind.NET project? Reports were created with the native report designer of Visual Studio at zero cost:

http://northwind.codeplex.com

Join us and Arthur the newbie at dba-vb.

/gustav

>>> erbachs at gmail.com 10-02-2012 02:14 >>>
Dear Group,

Does anyone create ASP.NET/SQL Server applications that generate reports
WITHOUT using SQL Server Reporting Services or Crystal Reports? I'm
converting an Access application to an ASP.NET app with SQL Server back end
and I don't think I'll be able to persuade the client to buy either.

Have you translated Access reports to the web WITHOUT SSRS or Crystal?

--
Regards,

Steve Erbach
Neenah, WI