[dba-SQLServer] SSRS 2008R2

Doug Steele dbdoug at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 21:51:04 CST 2012

The worst part of the firehose of information you get on the internet is
figuring out which droplets are right, and which droplets are nonsense.
 OTOH, did you actually install SLQ Server 2008 R2, or SQL Server Express
2008 R2?  Express works fine on my Win 7 Ultimate 32 bit here.  And Win7
Ultimate 64 bit on my Macbook Bootcamp :)

Doug